Tuesday, July 27

ma premiére fois dans blogspot :)



Well, hello my pretty darlings,this is my very first post! I have been here all night making the blog pretty and it is now 23.11pm - much too late considering I have to get up at 6.30am tomorrow morning to go to London!
Well, I am so excited to get started on the blog! I will be posting reviews and updates on what I'm up to and sometimes post hauls and photos when I've been on clothing or makeup sprees!
Just to say a bit about me - I'm Daisy, still a schoolgirl and taking the dreaded GCSEs next year! I like to think oh myself as a 'budding author' and am currently in
the process of writing two novels entitled 'There You'll Be' and 'Fuchsia Sunshine' - so watch this space - remember, blogspot, you were the first to hear about them! I love all things fashion and girlie and pink, and I am absolutely and uncontrollably OBSESSED with Cheryl Cole - so I expect I might reference to her a lot! Yes, and I love music - all types, and I love to dance - street dance and hip hop being my speciality (well, I like to think so - my fellow dance friends might have something else to say!) I like cooking and reading and shopping and the cinema and spending time with my deliciously lovely friends :) ahh.
So I think this might be a very long first blog! But
ah well! I need to go to sleep - as it is now 23.17pm! I will hopefully post a proper blog in a few days time.
love to everyone and please follow! nighty night my pretty darlings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)