Sunday, December 5

ooh, you're making me blush..

In the hope that I receive lots of shiny money at Christmas this year I have already begun to plan what I'm going to buy :). Maybe it's a bit hopeful but never mind ;).

I am lusting after a x6 pro blush palette from MAC and have been spending my spare time perusing swatches online and choosing the six shades that I'm going to fill the palette with :).
and here they are:


Frankly Scarlet - Matte
A goooorge bright rosy red and it's matte which i lurr-uh-veee



Coygirl - Sheertone
A really caaute light rose - perfect for pretending to be barbie.


Sunbasque - Sheertone Shimmer
A gorgeous shimmery plum with a pearly sheen.


Pinch Me - Sheertone
A dirty, dusky coral with a lovely rosy background tone.


Well Dressed - Satin
A much talked about pretty pink - hopefully it'll live up to expectations.


Pink Swoon - Sheertone
A really pretty pure baby pink.


So that's the six gorgeous shades - what do you think of my choices?

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)
much love from
daisy x





1 comment:

  1. So pretty colours! I would take all of those! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)