Sunday, January 23

A Fluttering Affair ♥

Wearing these beautiful eyelashes, namely Eyelure's Girls Aloud Nicola pair, has made me feel all glam :)

I put these beauties on to make a video yesterday, and I have to say before hand I was an falsies virgin - only venturing to wear them once before at a party with disastrous consequences, but this time I managed to apply them with my first try and I just loved how they looked :)
They feel light and natural to touch and were really easy to put on - today I wore them again, despite the fact that I'm not going out, just for a bit of fun :). Worn with Woodwinked all over the eyelid, Phloof! in the inner corner and a few dabs of Pretty Please, all by MAC, on the lips.






A truly fluttering affair :)

Thanks for reading dolls! 
BIG love, dais x

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)