Wednesday, November 10

check it out :)

hello pretty people :)
I have been extremely absent from the blog community for a couple of weeks now because being the good girl that I am, I have been revising [pretending to revise] for my mocks ... ahem ;)


This post isn't really a proper one at all - just a very quick note to tell you all about something very exciting :)
Hebe, my gorgeous friend, and I have started a youtube channel that goes by the name of 'HDmakeupx' :).

We have only just got started but it would be great if you could support us by subscribing!
Expect to see lots of makeup rambles and fashions musing as we continue with our insatiable need for all things girlie :D.

Here's the link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HDmakeupx - so please, as the title says, CHECK IT OUT :)

It would lovely for you to support us!

lots of love [and guilt that this is not a proper post]
from daisydolly X

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)