Saturday, October 30

feeling floral..


hey lovelies :)

Just a quick outfit of the day post today, I'm not doing much as far as I know, maybe popping out later but apart from that I just have some overdue work to do - *sniff.

I went shopping to Primarni yesterday and I am so pleased with the things I got, a couple of the items follow:





on me face:
Miss Sporty so clear foundation in light
Coralista blush by Benefit

on me eyes:
Grey & Bronze from Beauty UK palette 4
2true liquid eyeliner
Collection 2000 black eye khol
Max Factor false lash effect mascara

on me lips:
M.A.C. viva glam gaga lipstick 

love necklace / Topshop (which i'm obsessed with at the moment!)


below are my new brogues from Primarni - they are light-ish pink and have a low chunky heel, i really like them and i think they will be a staple in my wardrobe :)


i'm wearing:
Floral Jumper / Primarni
Jeans / Gap
Belt / Camden market
Brogues / Primarni



has anyone else taken a trip to Primark recently?

happy saturday lovies :)
daisydolly X

2 comments:

post a comment for a smile :)