Sunday, October 10

Baggy is beautiful ♥

Ciao ♥
As I write this post I am in complete shock that the gorgeous Italian Nicolo has been voted off the X Factor. He was the only reason I was turning up to Italian lessons at school...

Anyway

Today, I went shopping with my lovely mother and she bought me three lovely items for my trip to Spain on Thursday :)
Really, I didn't have a Mediterranean trip in mind when I chose my three items, and instead had my A/W hat screwed on and wanted to find a few things that could jazz up my wardrobe for the season.


I am in love with loose, casual knitwear at the moment, and this gorgeous jumper caught my eye.
It has gathering at the front which also looks great when you wear it back to front and it just feels so comfy and warm and snuggly. Ahh.



Stripy jumper/H&M/9.99

I also bought these cute lacy tights, I love delicate lace patterns and teemed them here with my go-to Zara ankle boots.

Lace tights/H&M/6.99

The third item I bought was a cute little nude coloured bag - I may do another post on that beauty some time in the near future... :)

I am wearing a blue body con skirt from, yes again, H&M :) and underneath a grey-blue vest which I believe was from good ol' marks and sparks.

♥ ♥ ♥

Has anyone else been stocking up on baggy beauties for comfort?
Hope your weekend was dinga-linging :)

lotsa love
daisydolly X

1 comment:

  1. i actually love these tights so much. shall be buying ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)