Saturday, October 23

it's a healthy obsession, i promise..

Shoes are fast becoming my biggest love and I spend, and I ashamed to admit it, too much time venturing around clothing stores sites on the internet lusting after them, forever 'adding to my basket' (when I know I'm never really going to 'proceed to checkout') or 'put on my wishlist' or just stare longingly at their picture, imaging myself strutting down in the street in them.

So, I thought I would find four, yes just four, pairs - one from each of my favourite shops and start to save up for them, one pound by shiny pound at a time :)




Peeptoe leather laceup heels / New Look / 25.00
I love these, the wooden heel is so cute and these would be fab to wear shopping (as if I'm actually daring enough to do that). I am really loving boot/heel styles and these are so perfect for autumn and winter. And not a bad price... hmm. Daddy?





Wedge heel leather style boot / H&M / 29.99
Urmmm yes please. I just bought a pair of boots very similar to this, but they are flat. These are just perfect for the days when I want to be taller and am feeling daring.
And they're in brown and grey. My two favourite colours! Is that a good enough excuse? ;)





Suede lace-up ankle boot / Urban Outfitters / reduced from 60 to 40
I think these are my favourite of the four :). The colour is beautiful and just everything about them is cool and sophisticated and oozes style. More saving involved for these lovelies though.




TINSEL glitter hi tops / Topshop / $50 (which coverts to £30 although I'm not sure that's the UK price)
You may not know this but I absolutely love to dance. It's one of my biggest passions and just makes me happy. So when I saw these really cute hi tops I just died. I dance hip-hop and these just scream out street style, AND they're glittery - i mean, wow?!
Want, want, want.
Oh, and did I mention - they're glittery?!


Which of these gorgeous pairs of heaven do you like the best?
And does anyone else have an obsession with shoes?

lotsa love
daisydolly X

4 comments:

  1. I have the Newlook Peek toe lace ups, they are really nice!!!! I have black and tan!!!
    Angela xox
    Enter my giveaway @ Jollybeachang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky ducky :)
    i will give it a looksee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeee the first pair, i want a pair! does newlook have a website that ships to the US?
    -makenzie
    www.darlingreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, they're so gorgeous :) i just had a look and they seem to ship to just about everywhere apart from the US! so annoying! maybe you'll be able to find a dupe in a shop where you are :)

    I followed your blog too
    - daisy xx

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)