Saturday, October 9

A Grand Day Out :)

Hey dolls!
I've been a bit absent from blogger this week but I bought some lovely things today and I thought I'd give you a looksee :)
I went into town with some lovely friends and had a real giggle :) and the day was especially lovely because I visited a certain favourite shop: MAC!
I have been wanting to get a lot of things from there but I thought a couple of things would keep me ticking over for a little while. So after browsing the new Venomous Villains range (which is so so cool) I went over to the old faves.
So, here's what I splurged for...

Oh, and THE best thing happened today :D
I was chillin' in the street with my lovely girlies listening to some guys busking when two pretty funky looking peeps rode past on bikes with bags filled with glasses! They were promoting the new Urban Outfitters store that is opening in Bath and were giving away the glasses for...FREE! So, I dug around in the bag and pulled out the pair covered in the most flowers, teehe...
It was an offer I just simply couldn't refuse - so that's the glasses in the picture above ♥ pretty bloomin' funky don't ya think?

I have wanted this for such a long time! I love a good nude lip :) so this is perfect.
Love love love.
M.A.C. cremesheen lipstick in Myth/£12.50

I have a very very very ridiculous amount of blushes and I would probably say that I am even more obsessed with them than I am with lipsticks. And that's really saying something...
I haven't had a MAC blush before and I thought it would be a good idea to add one to my collection and since ninety five percent of my blushes are powder, I went for a cream one.
This a lovely rosy pink with a mauve tone to it :) It's a colour that I don't really have and I can't wait to start using it. It's crazy how pigmented this is, so worth the hefty pricetag methinks.
M.A.C. cream blush in Brit Wit/£16.50

Swatches of the lipstick and blush :)

I don't think it's actually humanely possible for me to go out shopping and not buy a Barry M nail paint - I am obsessed with them! And I don't think I'll rest until I have the whole collection...
So today I got the lovely navy one, with really pretty baby blue reflexes in it. I think this will be a definite staple for A/W.
Barry M nail paint in Navy/£2.95/Boots

So, that's my little haul for now :)

I hope you liked and I would love some comments :)
Also, I would love to hear some tips for starting a MAC collection and if you think there are any MAC must haves that I should purchase?

Hope you're having a lovely weekend ♥

lots of love
daisydolly X

3 comments:

  1. the blush looks fab ♥
    hebeflora.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the url heebs, cos I don't know that do I? haaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ;) just in case you forgot! teehee x x

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)