Tuesday, October 26

a thoroughly english day out..


Bonjour mes amis :)

Yesterday I enjoyed a lovely winters day shopping and coffee shop-ing with my beautiful friend Hebe in Bath.
The air was frosty so I wrapped up warm, channelling my inner animal and donning my leopard print scarf. And I also wore my lovely new Urban Outfitter boots which I talked about a couple of posts ago and they were just a pleasure to spend the day in: warm, comfy and oh-so stylish.

After perusing the clothing selection in a few shops and drooling over the gorgeous choice of high heels and aviator jackets for a couple of hours we hopped, skipped and jumped to a cute little café where, being the fatty that I am, I enjoyed a bowl of pommes frites :).





I am absolutely loving taking photographs at the moment, catching beautiful candid moments and a special point in time in a split second with just one click of a shutter :) ...




[the two photos of me and my chips were taken by hebe]

mmm, those chips were so delicious :)






How cool is that vintage bike! I just need one of those so that I can pretend I drive it :)

On a trip to Topshop I found a gorgeous, chunky floral cardigan in the sale, reduced from 45 pounds to 20 :). I love how warm and cuddly it feels and the big pink flowers on it are just so pretty.
So unable to resist, I put my new purchase on and gallivanted around the streets just waiting for the compliments ...  hehe, just kidding ;).

Cue posy pictures ;)





After a hard day of shopping and posing for photos the best thing to come home to is a slice of vanilla cheesecake and a cup of jasmine tea :). 
So that's what we did.





And yes, I do rather enjoy leafing through the pages of Nigella's cookery books :) hehe.




and finally, a naughty slice of cake before bed, because, you're only young once ;)


lotsa love
daisydolly X

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)