Saturday, October 23

hot chocolate, vanilla candles & a stylish splurge..

Good evening dolls...

I am feeling good tonight.

J'adore the fact that rather than being out in the rain in some park pretending to be 'cool', I'm chilling at home with a steaming hot chocolate in hand, enjoying some good old british telly - this truly is the life.. :)




Today I went out for some shopping armed with my tatty umbrella and came back with some very special boots.

They were a teensy bit of a splurge at 38 squidilidinks, but I am sure that they will be a staple for my winter wardrobe.
They are warm, cuddly, comfy and a cute mix between brogues and man boots - perfect :)

They were from Urban Outfitters, which is fast becoming my favourite clothes shop - full of really quirky knits and pretty homewares.

Here are the little pretties..






Voila!

I hope everyone is having a warm, cosy, chocolate filled evening :)

lotsa love
daisydolly X

2 comments:

post a comment for a smile :)