Friday, October 22

really, Cheryl?

Hola chicas!
So I have been absent from blogger these past few weeks because of coursework at school and then the spanish exchange. But I have now returned from the trip (which was the best time ever) and am off from school for a little bit - so I will have lots of time to blog :)

But down to business.

When it comes to the nations sweetheart, the beautiful Chezza Cole, it rarely goes wrong. Her hair is always perfectly highlighted and voluptuously volumised. Her make-up neat and pretty. And her style kooky and cool.
But sadly, she has made a big mistake...

she has died her hair henna red...

Now, I have nothing against red hair. I even used to have it myself, in fact a shade very similar to the one Chezza is sporting now. But I just don't think that the bright red tone suits her.

Her are some pictures of the new barnet:






Granted, she is still stunning. I mean, she could probably shave her head and still look good, but I really do prefer her hair in the chocolately brown shade that she has sported for so long.

So, rant over.
What does everyone think about the Geordie lass' new do?
Let me know!

lots of love
daisydolly X


1 comment:

post a comment for a smile :)