Friday, October 1

currently lusting after...

Hey dolls :)
As you probably know I am always always lusting after beauty products but here are some of the things that I am especially keen to get my hands on :) teehe.




Box O' Powder in Georgia/Benefit/£23.50
I already have Coralista from this range of powders and it's amazing, so why shouldn't this one be the same?
The colour is so pretty and peachy and the packaging is just darling ;) YES PLEASE.



Models Own nail paints in Lilac Dream, Purple Grey & Peach Sherbet/Boots/£5
Everytime I go into Boots I go and look at the models own nail polishes. Ahh. They're just so pretty and pastel-y and just divine.
Ahem, anyway.
So after looking at the colours on their website, and there are over 80 so this took me quite a while, I decided these three where the ones I liked the best. I liked them all, in fact. And that's not a joke. I liked them all. And I'm no maths whizz but I know that 80 x £5 = far too much money for me to spend :P.
These three are all matte, I do prefer a matte polish to shimmery one, and these were the ones that were the most written about on the internet.
Models Own also claim that Purple Grey is an exact dupe for Paradoxal by Chanel - suddenly the £5 price tag isn't seeming so bad.. ;)
The Lilac Dream is a nice twist on the ol' fave that is Barry Ms berry ice-cream, with slightly more fuchsia tones in it. And the Peach Sherbet is just gorge - a beautiful orange toned salmon colour ♥
Woah, I've written a lot about them...



Beauty Encylopedia in Sparkle Eyes/eyeslipsface.com/£6
I'm loving the look of this "trendy Little Black Book of Beauty".
It contains 12 pressed powder eyeshadows, 2 cream eyeshadows, an eyeliner in 'coffee' and an eyeshadow brush.
All this for £6!
Need I say more...



Khol pencils in Dragonfly & Petrol/Topshop/£5
I am a big fan of Topshop makeup - at first I was unsure, as I am with all stores that mainly just sell clothes and then bring out a makeup line (cough*Primark*cough) but you can really tell that they have put a lot of thought into this range and the packaging, especially, is a real winner pour moi :).
I love the look of these khol pencils and whenever I've swatched them in store they've seemed really creamy and pigmented.
Dragonfly is a really pretty green toned soft grey and Petrol is much more blue-y and dramatic. Both are gorgeous and would be perfect for creating coloured smoky eye looks for A/W.

♥ ♥ ♥

So, that's the end of my little post!

Hope you liked it :)
Has anyone tried any of these products and what did you think?

I love getting your comments...

lots of love
daisydolly X

3 comments:

  1. thanks :)
    @ agatheloff - just checked out your blog and its lovely, dont forget to follow me! tehee x

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)