Monday, September 27

Walking in a winter wonderland...

Okay, so maybe this is a little premature :P
But today, at school, I was so so cold. England seems to suddenly be freezing! And I have to say, although I keep complaining, I am secretly quite pleased - because it means I can get out my fave item...the winter coat :)
A few days ago my parents kindly ordered me one online and then yesterday evening my dad came home with lots of bags filled with goodies (he works in fashion) - this meant free clothes.
I was very excited.
Of course :).
So I thought I would show you my new items...let me know what ya think :D


New Look/£40
I saw this coat in the shop and really liked it - and to my genuine surprise my mum said she would get it for me.
It's a blue toned grey and is nice and thick so it's good for those chilly days. I love the buttons and the double brested front. The only thing I'm a teensy bit unsure about is the collar - but what are pashminas for? :)

Cambridge connection review/price n/a
So I have no idea where this is from or how much it costs!
My dad bought this home for my sister, and might I just say my sister is a very skinny ten year old, and when she tried it on...it was too big. Quelle suprise.
But with my beady eye I spotted this happening and grabbed it. And despite it being from a childrens size rack I managed to slip into it and I love it!
It's a very simple navy blue, with a cinched in waist and a handy hood. I think this will be my everyday coat - and it's lurvely and toasty warm. Perfect :)

Brand n/a/price n/a
So, yet again, no idea where this is from or how much it is as it doesn't even have a label in it - I think it was just made at my dads work and they hadn't got round to that bit yet :L
I really like this. It's quite short, almost cropped infact and has strong shoulder pad thingys (:/!!). It has really cute buttons and just feels good when it's on. It's not that warm but will be great for those warmer days with fingerless gloves and a cute scarf. Lurveee :).

So there's the end of my likkle coat haul.

With the coats I am wearing -
Jeans/Gap
Pink vest (underneath)/Topshop
White studded t-shirt/Zara

Thanks for reading!

I would love to hear some ideas for accessorising these coats, and just your thoughts... :)

lots of blog love
daisydolly X

2 comments:

  1. when you say luurve it reminds me of georgia nicholson. did you read those books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I got through two whole books one night when I couldn't get to sleep and honestly I don't think I have laughed so much before :) They're brilliant teehe.

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)