Sunday, September 26

cute corals & precious pearls

I just can't stop blogging teehe ♥
Just a little prettiful post for today based around my favourite colour at the moment, coral :) and pearls which I think are just so dainty and gorgeous.
I am also really enjoying photography at the moment. My camera isn't very good though so often my pictures are blurry, *sniff, but I'm hoping that I can get a proper camera soon for all my beauty musings.

Rimmel I ♥ lasting finish fruity nail polish - for the little girl within us all :)

Pearl Bracelets/Primarni
Coral beads/from a lovely friend

Pearl necklace/my mummys
Ring/Accessorize

Shoes/Topshop

Coralista blush/Benefit

♥ ♥ ♥


C'est fini :)

Does anyone else love coral and pearls?



lots of blog love
daisydolly X

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)