Saturday, September 4

My Holiday :)

Hola mis amigas!
I just got back from Mallorca a few hours ago and I thought I'd do a quick post on my holiday :)
I had a really nice time and I would really recommend staying in the Pollensa/Puerta de Pollensa area as its really lovely. :)
So here are a few pictures of my time there and I also thought I'd do a holiday haul, because I got a couple of things :)

This is where I stayed, this picture was actually taken on the day that it wasn't very sunny, hence why it looks a bit gross. But it got much sunnier throughout the week :) the house was all the way up the mountains so it was so idyllic and just lurrvely!

Me and my little sister. I'm wearing: Maxi dress from Topshop - £45 i think. Vest from H&M - £2.99. Bag from New Look - £10. (Not sure what my hair was doing that evening)



Us again :) I'm wearing skirt from H&M - £3.99. Top from New Look - £15 i think.

And again :) my sister is too cute..

♥ ♥ ♥

Haul

I picked up these two bracelets in Pollensa Sunday market - they had some really gorgeous stuff but these things especially caught my eye for something beachy :) Me, my mum and my sister all got the blue type one and decided they would be 'family~friendship~girlpower' bracelets, teehee.
The blue rope one was 2 euros and 50 cents. And the silver one was 5 euros.

I saw these earrings and thought, since they were only 2 euros, that I would get them for our last meal of the holiday.
They're huge, so i 'em ;)

I only picked up one makeup item whilst on my travels and that was the Benefit Primpcess travel kit - I picked it up on the flight home and was £20 which is a saving of £8.50 for the highstreet price.
It includes Bad Gal Lash mascara, Eyeshadows in Accent Shadow, Contour Shadow and Liner Shadow, Creaseless cream shadow/liner in R.S.V.P, BOI~ING concealer in 02 and Eye Bright. I can't wait to try all these things, espesh the creaseless cream shadow/liner - I have been lusting after one of those for a loooong time :)

So there's the end of my likkle holiday post, it wasn't much but hopefully you liked it.
I feel like a week is such a long time in the blogosphere but I will try and get back into the swing of everything soonio :)
Follow me and comment!

lots of blog lurvee
daisydolly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you look so nice in all these photos :)
    sounds like you had a lurrvely holiday!
    love x x x

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)