Friday, August 27

Be right back :)

Hello sweetys!
Just a very rapido post to say again that I won't be blogging for about two weeks because I am off to Mallorca for a week (and I am so looking forward to it!) and then I am back to being a schoolgirl so will be busy with that. But at some point afterwards I will make a post about my holiday, if not sooner :)
I'm hoping where I'm going has a gorgeous beach like the one is the picture above! ;)
Has anyone else been to Mallorca and liked it?

So, have a great last week if you're back to school soon like me, and I hope the weather brightens up for everyone (except, I kind of don't so that I can boast about it being sunny where I'm going teehee)

Follow me if you haven't already- it means a lot!

Blog ya later!
daisydolly xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)