Friday, August 20

review: False Nails ♥

hey everybody :)
So, the other day I went shopping for a bit with a lovely friend and picked up some fake nails because I was feeling very depressed about my short, bitten ones.
But now I am definitely NOT depressed because I am wearing these lurvelies! YAY ♥

They are from Superdrug and are 'Perfect Girl - perfectly french - natural length' false nails, and it says 'NEW' at the top :) which makes them even more special. They were about £3 - £3.50 - can't quite remember.

I have tried various types of falsies and these are probs my faves :)
When you buy them the white tips are slightly square so I rounded mine off a bit with a nail file and them buffed them :)

So, moment of truth - here they are...

The packaging doesn't actually look like this anymore, but is similar, just to give you an idea if you're looking for them :D

I have applied a light layer of Rimmel nail care strengthening coat to make them look extra shiny :)

Yeah, so I really would recommend these - easy to apply and great if you're someone who bites their nails and needs a boost of fingernail related self-confidence, hehe.

Don't forget to follow!

lovee xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)