Friday, August 20

things I'm currently lusting after...


I'm always always always lusting after many things, here are the top five at the moment...

MeMeMe Cheek-E Blusher in Peach-E, £4.99
I have heard goooood things about this cream blush and it looks like a lovely summery peachy pink for my holiday in Mallorca in a few days time, just gotta go out and buy it first...

You Rebel Lite tinted moisturiser - Benefit, £21.50.
I had this applied during a make over and instantly fell in love.
Sadly I'm not sure I can splash out for it. Christmas methinks?


models own powder blush in warm glow - Boots, £5.
Do you really need another peach coloured blusher? I hear you say.
Well the answer is: Don't be silly, of course! ;)
Gosh lipstick in Darling - Boots, £6.
love, love, love it ♥ nuff said.

Long, voluminous hair, priceless.
I have, since I can remember, wanted long hair. But being the idiot I am, I keep going to the hairdressers and getting it cut short, something just takes over me when I walk in a salon. But I am determined to grow mine now. And I will have hair like Cheryl Cole by the end of 2011. I will.

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Anything you're currently lusting after?
Don't forget to follow!

lots and lots of blog lurvee xoxo

3 comments:

post a comment for a smile :)