Friday, August 6

haul: Accessorize, New Look, MAC, Barry M

hello beautiful bloggers :)
I went shopping with my gorgeous sister today and I thought I would show you what I got ♥
Purse: Accessorize - £12. I'm really into union jacks and stuff at the moment so ♥ this! :)
Bobbie pin: New Look - £1. This was in the sale and is so cute :)
Lipstick: MAC - £12.50. I've wanted a MAC lipstick for a while now and I was going to get a normal one but this Lady Gaga one really caught my eye :) the colour is gorgeous!
Nail Paint: Barry M - £2.95. This is 'limited edition' and has a gold lid - pretty funkadelic :) and is a pretty pinky fuchsia colour. Can't really go wrong with Barry M!












this picture is reeeally bad quality :/ but this is a swatch of the lippie - it's a lovely bright poppy pink and the application is so smooth and creamy :) and very wearable actually :D
(for some reason I can't get rid of the words being underlined) :(

So there it is, my lovely haul!
Has anyone else bought any of these products recently and loved them like me?

lotsa love ♥ xoxo



1 comment:

  1. totally loving that you have your nando's loyalty card in your purse!!!! I ♥ Nandos!!! thanks for subscribing xxx

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)