Friday, August 20

a tour of my room :)

hello lovelies!
So, recently I tidied and re-arranged my room and made it much more prettified than it was before :) and I thought I would show people on here.
So, here we go...

My bed and my lovely shoes picture.
The Bed is from Ikea and so is the canvas of the shoes.

My nail bar :) The piece of paper is swatches of all of them - hehe I was very bored when I made this! All my Barry M ones at the front ♥

My patriotic chair.
Union jack cushion is from Store 21 and was £6! I really recommend Store 21 for homewares, you can find some really great bargains.
Spotty pink cushion is from Next, I think it was about £12 or £15.

Marilyn Monroe poster :) (HMV - £3.99)

Shoesies canvas :)

My makeup brush collection - I put all of them into a pretty jam jar and stuck a cute pink bow on it :) and put some gorgeous candles out as well. And the teddy's name is Eddie :)

My 'most-worn' jewellery and perfume. Rings on the hand, studs in the little box and dangly earrings in the cupcake mug. The perfume is 'Love ETC' by The Body Shop and I ♥ it, I picked it up for about £7 at a town fayre on a discount stall (yay) but I think it's usually £12, not sure.

My mirror and my necklaces. I stuck some pretty satin hearts on the mirror that I got for valentines day a few years ago, hehe.

My storage. My beauty stuff, hair stuff and makeup in the draws. My 'occasional' jewellery in the blue and silver box and my school books in the basket :)

My 'motif' wall ♥
Just things I liked and were nostalgic for me, I stuck on the wall, pictures, magazine clippings, pics of fit guys haha, messages, song lyrics etc.

The top draw of my white drawers (a couple of pictures before). This is my face bases, blushes and bronzers and my moisturisers and wipes. Basically just face essentials :)

Second draw. Eyes and lips :)

My EVERYTHING chair, makeup chair, hair chair, beautifying chair, just general 'sitting on' chair etc, lol. :)

I thought this was a pretty funky way of using the lid of my perfume 'Marc Jacob's Daisy' - which is my name yay! I finished the product but didnt want to get rid of the lid so I decided I would stick on one of my bed knobs. Love it ♥

So, that's the end of my room tour - I hope you enjoyed reading if you got this far and please follow if you haven't already done so.

Bye m'lovies xoxo





2 comments:

  1. I love your room! The bear is so cute ^_^

    http://makeupbydaniela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)