Tuesday, August 10

FOTD ♥ and my new mascara :)

hello everybody :)
just wanted to tell everyone how much I love my new mascara - it's Max Factor's false lash effect mascara in black and I love it :) and I got the limited edition one which is pink, yes, PINK packaging and £3 cheaper than the original at £7.99 - a double whammy of fabulousness :D


the applicator is hugeee! and the more you layer this up the more amazing it is :)

and here is my face of the day :) I just went for simple makeup today...
I'm wearing -
Face
- Collection 2000 concealer in 3 medium
- ELF mineral foundation in Light
- ELF complexion perfection
- ELF studio blush in tickled pink
- Techno bronzer the the blush/bronze duo

Eyes
- Beauty UK palette 4
- Brow Zings by Benefit
- Eye Bright by Benefit
- 2true effortless liquid eye liner
- Collection 2000 khol pencil
- Max Factor False Lash effect mascara in black (2 coats)

Lips
- Rose and Co lip balm (♥ this!)
- Elf all over color stick in lilac petal
- Barry M lip paint in 101 marshmallow

Anyone else bought the max factor false lash effect mascara recently? And what did you think?

bye m'lovies
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)