Thursday, August 12

haul: Boots & Superdrug

hey beautiful people :)
I went shopping today with a couple of mates and went absolutely crazy :) I got loads!
I had a 'free makeup lesson' at the Benefit counter in Boots and had a makeover - which was so fun :) I would really recommend booking one, they're free and the products really are gorgeous, I couldn't buy this (as it was too expensive), but the girl used 'You Rebel Lite - tinted moisturiser' on me and it was amazing - I am definitely lusting after that ;)
So yeah, let's get on with the haul...


all the products :)

Stuff from 17 at Boots.
At my makeup lesson at Benefit the girl gave me a really pretty purple eye - so since I can't really afford Benefit I went to 17 and tried to recreate the look for less money ;)
-x2 eyeshadows in Regal (the navy blue) and Punky Purple - £3.49 each
At the moment they have an offer where if you spend more than £6 you get a free Bronzing Summer Glow kit which includes -
-1x Mirror Shine lipstick in Sugar Daddy
-2x Eyeshadows in Ivory Coast and Statuesque
-1x Instant glow bronzing powder in medium
-1x Bronzing brush & 1x eye applicator
I never really use these free gift things but I thought this was quite generous for only spending 6 pounds - a nice thing to have in the draw :)

-beautyuk eye shadow and eye liner collection 1
This is their new palette and looks quite cool, I was going for bright colours and this looked perfect :) - £3.99

I had two of the £5 off vounchers for No.7 and Ruby and Mille cosmetics so went to look :)
I have always liked the look of their eyebrow pencils and needed a base for eyeshadow so these two things were perfect :D
I bought
-Beautiful brows pencil in 10 brown/black - RRP £7.25, I paid £2.25 :)
-Stay Perfect Smoothing and Brightening eye base - RRP £7.50, I paid £2.50 :)
Stuff from 2true at Superdrug.
They always have a 3 things for £5 offer here so I got
-True Colour Blusher in Shade No. 3 (I plan to use this as a bronzer)
-Eyeshadow Dazzler in No. 9 (you can't really see this - it's a lovely bright, royal-type blue)
-Gloss-wear Lipstick in Shade 7

Stuff from Natural Collection at Boots.
I have a lot of neutral eyeshadows and not many pinks so I went for these to be different :)
They also always have a 3 products for £5 offer
-Duo Eyeshadow in Frost Shimmer/Aqua Shimmer
-x2 Single Eyeshadows in Candy Floss (the brighter one) and Soft Pink
AAAH I'm so excited about this ♥ it's absolutely gorgeous!
When I had my makeover the girl used this on me and I instantly fell in love with it :) the colour is so so pretty and ahh, it's just fab ;D
-Coralista Blush - £23.50
Luckily, I didn't have to fork out the money for this - I had a £25 boots card for my birthday so I could get this and I'm so glad I did! CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT ♥

well, that's the end of this haul.
I'm going to Primark tomorrow with my Mum and I will just tell you what I plan to buy so I don't have to do another haul :) I will be getting the foundation/concealer brush and the Kabuki brush so I might do a review of them soon!
But that's all for now :D
Hope you enjoy this post and happy thursday!

lotsa love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)