Tuesday, August 24

I spend too much money...HAUL

Hey everybody! ♥
So I went shopping, again... with my lovely friend hebeflora and I got some reeeally nice stuff :)
So I really hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to comment and follow!

everything :)

No.7 Shine Free Primer - 'Stops shine for a matte finish'
So, I had another £5 off voucher and have been lusting after a primer for ages. I wanted a moisturising one rather than a gel and this one is so smooth and makes my skin so so soft. And seems to really mattify. I really like this. It usually retails at £10.75, but I paid £5.75 - yay :D.

this primer is so silky and great to apply. I recommend, a lot.

The next two products are my favourites :)
If you have read a recent post of mine called 'currently lusting after' then you would know that I really wanted this cream blush from MeMeMe. So I was completely set on getting that one, but when I found it, it was really small, I mean literally tiny and I just kinda thought, OH. So I decided that it wasn't for me :( But then Hebe said I should look at the Topshop cream blushes and I thought, why not. So I did. And I loved them! This one is called 'Flush' and is a really lovely bright pink and the formula seemed really nice and creamy. Also, I adore the packaging, I think it's so unique and quirky. The cream blush was £6 - one of the more reasonably priced items from Topshop's makeup range.

I also got, to go with the blusher, this amazing brush from the QVS line at Superdrug. I thought it would be great for cream products and I can't wait to use the two together. This brush is so so soft, ah it's incredible! And that was £6.99 :)


Love love loveeee.

I also got this eye pencil from H&M, I've always been slightly sceptical about their make up but I thought you couldn't really go wrong with one of these. And...I was right! I actually really like this product, it's quite creamy and applies really nicely. It's a really pretty shimmery browny-grey with lilac undertones and would look lovely in the evening for when I go on holiday. And it was only £1.99 - what's not to like? ;)

a swatch of the eye pencil - sorry for the bad quality photo.

The last thing on my haul is this lipstick. It's from Miss Sporty, a brand I don't normally buy from and it quite an unusual colour - purple. The formulation is very sheer which I actually really like and it comes out quite pinky-purple and I think it looks really funky. And it was only £2.49.


A swatch of the lippie. Sorry again for the bad quality photo.

So, that's my haul finished! What do you think of my new things? :)
Have any of you bought these things recently?
Or anything to recommend?

Hope you enjoying the rain, NOT :(

lots of blog lurve.
daisydolly xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Some good stuff you got! :D
    I've got the No7 primer and the QVS brush too.
    I like the top shop blushes too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to invest in the brush too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY was so fun! Shame it was the last shopping trip of the summer for you! But I loved it :) My post on it will be up shortly!
    Love youu and have fun in Mallorca if I dont see you again before you go :)
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Discombobulatedd - The blushes are amazing, I tried it and the colour is so vibrant!

    @3ate4 - you really should get one!

    @hebeflora - thanks, have fun in rainy england :)

    btw don't forget to follow of you haven't already! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Edie Sedgwick? I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know who that is! But I will take it as a compliment, thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)