Monday, August 23

40 beauty questions :)

hey y'all. I spied this tag and thought it looked fun :) go on, give it a read :D

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice – got to keep clean!

What skin type do you have?
Oily/combination – hate, hate, hate it :(

What is your current facial wash?
Simple ‘kind to skin, refreshing, face wash gel’

Do you exfoliate?

Not very often, it’s best not to use too many products on my skin


What brand do you use?
-------

What moisutiser do you use? I use Simple light moisturiser – it’s really gorgeous and sinks in so quickly, I recommend! Great for my skin type too.


Do you have freckles?
No, I’ve never had them…

Do you use eye cream?
No, I don’t think I really need it at this age. Don’t fix what ain’t broke ;)

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes :( *sob sob

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, I have to say I don’t actually know what that is…haha


MAKE UP

What foundation do you use?
At the moment Elf Mineral foundation in light, with
SPF 15 and I ♥ it. I don’t like anything too heavy so this loose powder one is great.

How about concealer?
Collection 2000, 16 hour long wear concealer in medium 3 – I have been re-purchasing this for aaaages.

Do you know your undertone color?
Probably quite light.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them, but I rarely have the chance to wear them :(

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes – I think I do :)

What brand of mascara do you use?

At the moment Max Factor’s False Lash effect mascara, seriously BUY IT.


Sephora or
MAC?
Hmm, let’s see. I can’t really afford
MAC and I’ve never been to Sephora. Superdrug? ;)


Do you have a
MAC Pro-card?
Nah, but I like to think of myself as a ‘pro’ haa


What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Kabuki brush, concealer brush, total face brush, several types of blusher brush, eyeshadow brushes, eyeliner smudge brush, lip brush.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes – No.7 Smoothing protect and perfect – I think it’s called.

For the face?
No, but I have serious lust factor for one!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Hmm, that’s actually really tricky – I guess probably, at the moment (but it will probably change soon) 17 single eyeshadow in punky purple, I think they’re £3.49 each.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. But I prefer liquid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haha, that’s a funny question. A lot less than I used to.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Hmm, they can be a bit messy and create a lotta fallout but they last ages, I like ‘em.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, I’ve just discovered it and I’m so glad I did.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Ooh – don’t ask me that!

I think Barry M’s touch of magic is pretty spesh :)

But it’s gotta be Barry’s ol’ 101 marshmallow – me and that lipstick have a love-hate relationship, but at the moment all I feel is luurrrvveee.

How about lipgloss?
Benefit’s lip gloss in ‘life on the A list’ – a gorgeous peachy baby pink.

What is your favorite blush to use?
Probably this BC compact, think it’s from Just Beauty, that ma friend gave me. It’s just beyond gorgeous!

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
They sell makeup?!

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Love. Nuff said.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nopey nope.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I’ve had a makeup ‘lesson’ at Benefit, if that counts hehe. But I think it would be fun, yeah, would like it give it a try I think :)

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not!

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Orange foundation, I know a lot of people who commit that crime, EVERYDAY. Haha :D

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Eyeshadow – nothing too bright, unless the occasion calls for it, I’m a big fan of golds, browns and purples because they compliment my green eyes.

Lips – I tend to stick to a pale lip, but I’m always trying bright pinks. I’m still too much of a scaredy cat for red though.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Cheryl Cole – of course.

If you could leave the house using just
ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah I think so. But is a paper bag allowed?

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Hmm, I think not. But I guess everyone thinks that. I think makeup is so good for giving people confidence; it definitely makes me feel like that :)

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I think my top three are: Barry M, Collection 2000 and Benefit.

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it. What else is there to say…?

Well, that's it - I hope you enjoyed reading my answers lovelies!

xoxo

1 comment:

post a comment for a smile :)