Wednesday, August 4

haul: ELF

As promised here is my haul from the website eyeslipsface.com. I ordered my stuff yesterday and was expecting the things to come much later this week, but they arrived the next day! Which has made me love ELF even more :)

Hope you enjoy this post!















here they are! :)

Mineral foundation in 'light (for light skin and golden undertones)' - £3.50
I've never used or had a powder foundation before, usually sticking to liquid ones, dream matte mousse or no foundation at all! But I really like the lightness and sheer coverage of this foundation :) It's a good colour for my skin tone and also claims to work with your natural skin pH balance and match your skin - which is pretty funky :) The only thing I would say is I find it a but tricky to shake out of the pot, so not great packaging. But overall a nice (cheap) product ;)


Complexion perfection - £3.50
This product is amazing! Probably my favourite of the lot :)
The texture is weightless and makes your skin look so light and flawless and gives a nice healthy and beautiful glow :) The balance of minerals claim to matte skin, neutralise redness and brighten - and this product definitely does this :D I have tried lots of pressed powders before and this is the best! I would recommend a lot (especially at that price!). A must buy.

Studio blush in 'tickled pink' - £3.50
I really like this blush. I have heard a lot of good things about the ELF blushes and I wasn't disappointed :) The colour is gorgeous and has a lovely light shimmer and it is really pigmented and blends really evenly on the skin :) the only thing I would say is it's tiny! haha

E.L.F tools, eye widener -£1.50
This products claims to create a wider and bigger looking eye when applied to the waterline. Considering this product is very cheap I wasn't expecting that much and I wasn't bowled over with it's quality - the white colour is quite faint on the waterline however it looks better around the inside of the eye and as a highlighter on the brow bone :) It does come with a built in sharpener though! Every cloud has a silver lining :)

Total face brush - £1.50
I really wanted the powder brush from the studio line but it was 'coming soon' so I settled for the regular brush. It's not the softest brush I've ever used but it does give even coverage and works well with the foundation :) and you can't really go wrong with £1.50!

hope you enjoyed this post ;D

lotsa love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)