Sunday, September 5

My lovely Barry M nail paint collection


How are you beautiful people today?

So, this post is all about the lovely things that are Barry M nail paints - I lurve them and so I thought I would show the ones I have. They are mostly pastel-y and pink colours - but what can I say, I am a true girlie girl!

The first two pictures are my favourites of my seven colours, I plan to expand my small collection with more adventurous colours soon :)

Nail paint in '119' - a lovely pale pink with barbie pink undertones when built up.
This is so pretty and is very wearable. A definite top choice pour moi :)

Nail paint in '308 berry ice-cream' - I have all of the ice-cream range (apart from the mint colour) and this cute, lilac colour is my favourite of that range :D

The rest of my collection. I do normally apply a base coat before using this product, that way it lasts much longer without chipping.

Nail paint in '307 lemon ice-cream' - I love wearing this with toned down grey and beige clothes to make my nails really pop out in colder weather. I will be wearing this lots for A/W.
Nail paint in '306 berry ice-cream' - Well, I can't say I've ever seen ice-cream this colour! I love blue nail polish and this bright, sea blue was great for the summer months.
Nail paint in 'limited edition' - I bought this solely because it had a gold lid but I actually love the colour, a cool fuchsia style purple - funky :).
Nail paint in '279 bright pink' - This was the first Barry M polish I ever bought and I still really enjoy wearing it. People often rave about 'flamingo pink', a similar colour to this but with more coral like tones, but I think this one is just as lovely.
Nail paint in '272 shocking pink' - I have to say, this may just be my least favourite colour in this collection, however if you like dark but eye popping pinks then this is for you. Maybe I'm just not brave enough. (P.S. sorry the writing is in red for this one, I couldn't find an appropriate pink )

♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you enjoyed this post and please comment and follow.

Any colours from Barry M to recommend?

blog lurve


daisydolly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)