Sunday, September 26

Yes please ;)

Hello sweetys!
As I have said, many times before, I love Autumn/Winter.
So much.
So, here is a quick run down of the five things which I think are essential to survive the trend :)

I hope you enjoy!




Fingerless studded leather gloves/New Look/£8
I have always had a bit of a thing for fingerless gloves, but instead of the usual woolen ones I think I'll go for some leather.
These are so cute and the colour is gorgeous. Also lovin' the studs - I think these are just a bit different. And only £8 a pop :)



Skinny leather plaited belts/New Look/£5
Anyone who knows me will know that every, and I mean every, outfit I put on has to be, if it's possible (and quite often when it's not possible) 'cinched in at the waist'. Yes, I love belting things. So for autumn/winter a good belt is essential. I'm loving skinny ones at the moment over big baggy shirts and tops (see last post) and the plait pattern gives them a bit of extra 'kerching' ;D


Buckled Clog Boots/Topshop/£150
I LOVE THESE BOOTS SO MUCH. The dark brown is so so gorgeous and the heel is just amazing, I would love to strut down the street in these (without falling over, of course ;).) They are, admittedly, a little out of my price range.
But surely, daddy, these are an essential item?! ;)



Hinge front bag/Topshop/£45
I think a simple, classic black bag is an essential for this season. I adore the slouchiness of this bag and well, just lurve it :D



MAC lipsticks in Myth and Impassioned/£12.50 each
I love a nude lip therefore I need Myth - such a gorgeous creamy pinkish nude which will be perfect teemed with neutrals and warm beiges.
I think winter is the time to go a little daring and Impassioned is perfect for this, a gorgeous bright pink that will look fab with dark greys and navy.


♥ ♥ ♥

So that's the end of my little post for today :)

What things are you lusting after for this new season?

lots of love from
daisydolly X


3 comments:

  1. Great post ! I really want to try a bold daring lipstick and impassioned looks gorgeous :)
    - beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I want it so bad :) thanks ♥ daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted impassioned for a while! nice post.

    ReplyDelete

post a comment for a smile :)