Wednesday, September 15

products I am luvin' right now

Hey hey :)
So, I've got a bit out of it with the whole blogging thing lately so I thought I would do this quick post of beauty related items that I have enjoyed being the owner of over the last couple of weeks.


The first is a blush from Sleek. I hadn't had anything from this brand before and had heard many many ravilicious things about it so I thought I would get something and thought a blush would be a good idea.
Turns out the actual blush I bought was not the tester I used in the shop. I was expecting a very light peachy pink I got a bright fuchsia. I was not happy.
But then I actually used it and realised I lurvee it! So all's well that ends well.
Got this for £3.99 in Superdrug.
And there's moi peeping into the photo :) teehe.

The second favourite is MAC's Viva Glam Gaga lipstick which was £12.50, as everyone knows.
I was in love with this, then I hated it but now I love it again. The colour is amaaazing and it's so creamy and lasts a long time :)
I wore it everyday on holiday, partly because I forgot other lipsticks :(, but also because I lurvee it hehe. So yeah, BUY IT.

The next thing is a skincare product and it's The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector. I was in the shop with a friend and the shop assistant came and gave us each a £3 off voucher and a free Shea Butter sample :). And being the bargain seeker I am, I tried to look for a product closest to £3 so that I had to pay barely anything.
And that's what I did :) This was five pounds, but I got it for only two :D.
It smells kinda wierd, but nice wierd. And is really moisturising and brill for dry skin.
LOVE.

So, there's my little post :)
I should be getting back into the swing of blogging soon but hopefully this will keep it ticking over for now :)
Comment and follow si vous plait.

love from daisy dolly xoxo



1 comment:

post a comment for a smile :)