Saturday, September 25

FOTD, OOTD & NOTD

Hello my pretties!
It's a triple whammy post today as I haven't been blogging for ages and I need to make up for it :)
It's coming into my favourite season now - Autumn/Winter. I love dressing myself at this time of the year - I love gloves, scarves, coats, tights and shorts, chunky knits - the whole shabam ;)
Today I went for the 'autumn boyfriend' look as I just wanted to be comfortable and I rather like this style. I think I may be wearing it a lot more often. Hope you likeee.




I am wearing:

Paris t-shirt: New Look
Shirt: Gap mens
Shorts: New Look
Leggins: M&S
Belt: Portabello Market
Hoops: New Look

On me face:

Collection 2000 16-hour wear foundation in '2 ivory' and concealer in '3 medium'
Models own blush in warm glow
Benefits eyeshadows in contour, accent and liner
Creaseless cream shadow in R.S.V.P by Benefit
Max Factor false lash effect mascara
No7 beautiful brow pencil in brown/black
MAC viva glam Gaga lipstick

On me nails:

Barry M nail paint in 'mushroom'
Ring: Topshop

I am really loving this nail colour, which I bought just yesterday, and I think it will be a staple during the next few months.

What your favourite item to wear in this season?


lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment for a smile :)